Due to the increased order volume, effective immediately, C&S will no longer place case picking labels across all divisions. This action will help expedite the process efficiency at the warehouse level.
Driver must count on POD. Store must call in discrepancies within 24 hours of the delivery and take pictures if necessary.
Process to receive C&S deliveries:
- C&S driver drops off pallets.
- Drivers will provide store personnel with verbal confirmation of the number of pallets, shippers, or totes unloaded
- Store count the pallets received.
- If the amount of pallets is different than what the invoice shows, the driver must make a note on the POD.
- Drivers will record the store personnel name(s) on the invoices and the driver will sign the invoice. This will serve as proof of delivery. No signature from store personnel is required.
- Driver leaves.
- Store can now count cases.
- Store has 24 hours to call in damages, shortages, mispicks, etc.
We ask all store personnel to keep appropriate social distance of at least six feet for the safety of your teams and drivers.
Customers will receive a weekly standard credit based on each shipping facilities historical performance with an adjustment for current performance. This weekly credit will cover shortages, damages and mispicks less than $300 in error per delivery.
Please read full notice on C&S delivery and credit processes HERE.